Monday, September 13, 2010

Crazy weekend!

Well, Blogger is fighting me and I can't add pictures. So, I'll tell you about our crazy, busy, fun weekend and try for some pics later.

We started our weekend early. We took the 2 1/2 hour drive to the smokey, fire infested Boulder to have lunch with Ava's grandparents (aka: Addam's parents) and Ava played in the park for hours and had a blast. We then hopped back in the car for another hour and headed to our friends' wedding. It was beautiful and a wonderful location. The ceremony was outside in this pretty rock amphitheater facing the river with aspen trees rustling in the wind, really it was gorgeous. We ate, we dance, Ava danced until her little legs wouldn't move anymore. We then hopped back in the car for a 3 hour drive to my parents' house. I told, CRAZY weekend!

Saturday we did some shopping for Ava's birthday party, then had a great time at my nephew Nikolai's 4th birthday party. He had a great time and all the kids were worn out.

Sunday we went to Denver and I did some wedding dress shopping with a great friend of mine and then we headed back up the mountain.

Somewhere in the middle of all that we decided it was officially time for Ava to get rid of her addiction to her paci. So far so good!!

No comments: