Tuesday, September 23, 2008

STILL baking!

Yes I'm still pregnant! NO, calling me to ask me if I had her yet is not going to get her here any sooner and asking what day I'll have her doesn't help either! EVERYONE knows that babies come when they are good and ready! I'm miserable and grumpy about it.

I had a doctor appointment yesterday. I was told on Friday that I would be induced Monday night. Well, being as I'm sitting on my couch Tuesday morning with no "outside" baby I would say they were wrong. I'm was incredibly disappointed and incredibly grouchy about it yesterday. I really am just ready to get rid of these headaches and all the other aches and pains that go along with pregnancy. I have had a lot of contractions, but they seem to just be irritating and deprive me of the little sleep I get but not getting me anywhere. Maybe someday they will. Until then, I'm here, on my couch, avoiding phone calls because I'm beginning to hate the question "How are you feeling?". I feel like crap, I'm 9 months pregnant and have just about every issue you could have while being pregnant. I still think those women that have 10+ kids are insane!

Ok, vent over! Have a great day!

No comments: